Remember to select size and/or color above.
Power Meter for SRAM Force eTAP AXS – Spider – Installed upgrade
was added to cart
Go to cart
Choose direct delivery or collect at checkout.
Exclusive high-end power meter from SRAM for their two eTAP AXS series Force and Red. Measures both power and cadence.
A solid upgrade for our road bikes equipped with SRAM Force eTap AXS.
The crankset is only available as an installed upgrade on a new Pronghorn bike.
You only pay the additional cost for this upgrade compared to that of the default crank set. This means that you’re not left with any leftover parts after of the upgrade.
- SRAM spider with power meter AXS ANT+
- Bluetooth power meter with a very high measurement accuracy (max +/- 1.5% deviation).
- Measures power separately for each leg.
- Measures cadence.
- Uses a standard CR2032 battery that lasts for approximately 200 hours of riding. Replaceable without tools.
- Compatible with SRAM Red and Force eTap AXS.
- Red 1x: 36T-46T
- Force 1x: 36T-46T, Force 2x: 33/46, 35/48
- Pedal arm length, standard: 172.5 cm
- This product is not available separately and only comes installed on a new bike.