Remember to select size and/or color above.
Carbon Racing 38 mm Road Disc Wheelset
was added to cart
Go to cart
Choose direct delivery or collect at checkout.
A very light and stiff carbon fibre wheelset. The rims are built from the highest quality carbon fibre. Very stiff and asymmetrically laced rear wheel built from high-quality hubs, spokes and nipples.
Rounded and wide rim profile providing very good aerodynamics, a high level of stiffness as well as a low wind sensitivity.
Mat black UD finish with subtle black graphics and no braking surface.
”The best wheelset of the test” according to Danish magazine Cykelmagasinet who performed a grand test.
- Rim depth: 38 mm
- Rim width: 18 mm internal, 27 mm external – fits tyres from 25-32c
- Rim material: Top-quality Toray carbon fibre, approximately 40% T800
- The rim is tubeless ready, but works as clincher (valve, tubeless sealant and tubeless rim tape not included)
- Hub: DTSWISS 350S, 142x12 mm rear and 100x12 mm front for thru axles (easy to change to a different axle system)
- Cassette body: Shimano 11/12-speed or SRAM XD-R
- For center-lock discs.
- Spokes: SAPIM CX-ray aero – 24 front, 24 rear
- Spoke nipples: SAPIM SILS
- Spoke lacing: Rear wheel asymmetrical, front wheel symmetrical – straight pull
- Weight: 1,525 g without rim tape
- Axles NOT included.
- Note: Maximum rider weight: 100 kilos (rider weight, not system weight)