Remember to select size and/or color above.
Carbon wheelset – Gravel Disc Clincher 38 mm – CARBON RACING – Installed upgrade (from GR1800/Grail S1/GRX)
was added to cart
Go to cart
Choose direct delivery or collect at checkout.
Carbon wheelset – Gravel Disc Clincher 38 mm – CARBON RACING – Installed upgrade (from G1800/Grail MK3/GRX)
A very light and stiff carbon fibre wheelset. The rims are built from the highest quality carbon fibre. This wheelset is extra wide and works perfectly for tyres between 32c and 45c. The 28-spoke construction provides added stiffness and the brass nipples don't deteriorate from contact with tubeless sealant or wet riding conditions.
Very stiff and asymmetrically laced rear wheel built from high-quality hubs, spokes and nipples.
Rounded and wide rim profile providing very good aerodynamics, a high level of stiffness as well as a low wind sensitivity.
Mat black UD finish with subtle black graphics and no brake surface.
- Rim depth: 38 mm
- Rim width: 24 mm internal, 27.5 mm external – fits tyres from 32-45c
- Rim material: Top quality, heat resistant Toray carbon fibre, app. 40% T800
- The rim is TubeLess ready, but works as clincher (valve, TubeLess sealant and Tubeless rim tape not included)
- Hub: DTSWISS 350S, 142x12 mm front and 100x12 mm rear for thru axles (easy to change to a different axle system)
- Cassette body: Shimano 10/11s (easily changed to SRAM XD01)
- For center-lock discs. Adapters for 6-bolt discs included
- Spokes: SAPIM CX-ray aero – 28 front, 28 rear
- Spoke nipples: Brass nipples for added weather resistance
- Spoke lacing: Asymmetrical rear wheel, symmetrical front wheel – straight pull
- Weight: 1,490 g without rim tape
- Extra spokes included. Axles NOT included.
- Note: Maximum rider weight: 115 kilos (rider weight, not system weight)
This wheelset is app. 350 grams lighter than the G1800.
This product comes as an installed upgrade and is only available with a complete bike.